Tuesday 17th December 2019
It’s Christmas Paddle Time!
6 pm at the club to organise craft and get decorating. The more lights the better. Youngsters to be supervised by an adult.
Followed by mince pies, mulled wine and carol signing. Song sheets will be provide.
Please note, paddling is dependent on river conditions and will be assessed on the night. If we can’t paddle we will go straight to the mulled wine and mince pies.
If you are intending to paddle, please wear warm clothes as it will be cold on the water and even colder if you fall in!
Book your place on Facebook, by phone/text on 07929 971447 or to [email protected]
Sunday 17th November – 10:00
Saturday 2nd November 2019 from 6pm
Returning again for another night of fun and food. Watch the Monkton Park display reflecting in the Avon from the club veranda.
Mulled cider and apple drink.
Toast marshmallows on the bonfire, loads of sparklers to play with (adult supervision for smalls ones please).
Baked spuds with yummy choices of fillings including veggie. (ask for any dietary requirements). Apple crumble pudding.
Please book your place as the catering depends on known numbers attending.
Contact Meryl or Julie via 07929971447, the contact page on the website or via our Facebook page.
This years’ awards evening will have a short session on the water with all the new equipment available to play on. Information on what the grants awards will be displayed and hopefully the representertives of the various bodies will attend.
The evening will begin promptly as the nights are darkening earlier so those wishing to paddle should be prompt.
Certificate presentation for all those who have taken part in courses, plus some extra fun awards.
Watch FB for any further information.
Come along and have a great evening,
Thank you, Meryl ( Events / Social Organiser)
Friday 21st June – Gather at 8pm
CSCC Working Party
Sunday 28th April – 2pm onwards
This is a great opportunity for us to make the Club clean tidy and welcoming to the Hasler Race event coming soon.
- We need much grass cutting (bring your own mower if you wish and a strimmer).
- Boat trolleys can be put in a tidy pile in the South East corner. Boats on trailers can be put in tidy lines. Some very scruffy boats, making the place look unkempt; need a good wash & brush up.
- Steps and slab surrounding the jetty steps need resetting.
- Ideas for revising the hanging facilities in the buoyancy shed would be welcome. Please lease with Jane.
- Total revision of the SUP storage system is needed; ideas please. Please liaise with Cathy.
- Our ‘Painting Officer’ Julie may care to issue directions for further external painting.
- Doors and other timber items, adjacent to the bonfire site, need dismantling and sorting into useful, rubbish for burning and non combustible. (The external refuse skip should be onsite before the event).
- Polo goals shall be moved to clear the area for visitor boat parking. It may be advantageous to clear the area between shed 9 & 10 (OOD Shed) of boats and KataKanus to allow for visitor boat parking.
- Changing rooms to be cleaned