We hope all that attended the river trips that have been run enjoyed them and are looking forward to the next ones!
An update on the pool sessions. There remains plenty of places on the pool sessions, particularly the 14 and under session next week and the one starting on the 27th November 2018.
|Short Code||Session 1 Date||Start Time||End Time||Places Remaining|
The pool session courses are run as a block of 3 sessions, over 3 consecutive weeks with coaching tailored towards individuals needs whether that be building confidence when falling out of a kayak or progressing all the way to learning to roll the kayak back up using the paddle.
The pool sessions are held at Stonar School, Melksham. On each evening there are 2 courses, commencing 19:30 and 20:15 hrs respectively. There are 8 places available in each time slot. Each course (3 sessions) will cost £20 for club members (or £7 for an individual session where offered) and £30 for non-members (or £11 for an individual session where offered).
Prior to booking your place, please first read the notes below (particularly with respect to eligibility), then fill out the pool sessions booking form linked here (If you can be flexible please identify a first and second choice of time slot) and send it along with a cheque made payable to “CSCC”, to the address on the form.
- Priority for course enrolment will be given to CSCC members, non-members will be considered as follows: Course 1 – after 25-Sep-18; Course 2 and One Off 14 and Under Only Session – after 9-Oct-18; Course 3 – after 6-Nov-18.
- Places cannot be reserved; receipt of monies by the pool session coordinator secures a place on a course where available.
- The club is unable to refund fees if you cannot attend. If the session is re-sold, a 75% refund will be provided with 25% retained to cover administration charges.
- In the first instance, it will only be possible to book one course per person for the winter term. If places remain they will be opened up to all, even those who have already attended a course.
- Please indicate First, Second, Third in the appropriate boxes in case your preferred session cannot be provided.
- Each block of 3 consecutive sessions costs £20 per person for CSCC members, £30 for non CSCC members. Once the block of sessions has started any spare places can be booked individually for £7 per session for CSCC members or £11 for non CSCC members. The additional cost to non-members includes a temporary membership charge covering the pool sessions only.